Printables are my jam these days. Mostly because I’m either really, really busy or really, really lazy. Either way, printables give me lots of bang for my buck when I’m low on time or motivation. Ever since partnering with Canon, I’ve been using my two printers (PIXMA MG7720 and iP8720) to craft up some pretty useful and fun print worthy projects. So, in the name of all your busy/lazy people, I thought I’d round up a few printables from around the interweb. Grab those printers and get to it!
Oh! And while we’re at it, I’d love to know if you have any questions about making the most of your printables! What printer I prefer? What paper I use? How much ink I go through? Just leave a comment and I’ll respond!
- I’m having a hard time letting go of summer! Maybe I need to host a winter ice cream social with these as favors!
- The trick or treaters in my neighborhood are going to think I am the coolest mom with these…because I’m not like other moms. I’m a cool mom.
- I’ve died and gone to ice cream cup heaven.
- All I want for Christmas is a day of movies and binge watching Stranger Things. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I can even have these to snack from?
- Sorry mom, but these are way cooler than the Post It notes you used to leave in my lunch box.