Yesterday we made pencils. Today’s we’re making something for keeping those pencils organized and in one place…and this project is CRAZY easy to do. Like – seriously. If you think you can’t make anything, well sister, hold on to your hats and glasses. (Your glittered hats and glasses, no doubt).
Here’s what you need (and don’t blink, because this list is short)
- clear acrylic pencil holder
- black vinyl
- two 1/4″ strips of red vinyl
- White or cream vinyl cut to the height of the clear acrylic pencil holder
- small heart punch
- Wrap the pencil cup with the white vinyl
- Wrap the red strips around the top and bottom of the pencil cup
- Punch a small heart from the black vinyl
- Cut the heart in half with scissors and you’ll have a seed shape
- Adhere the seeds to the cup and you’re done! Told you it was easy!