I’m gonna go ahead and apologize ahead of time for my obsession with the Memory Box Piestra Die. I have used this thing so much! Today, I’m continuing with the theme of “Brown Paper Swag” with this set of glittery cards all packaged up in an A2 kraft stationery gift box, which I have available in my Etsy shop!
I used the Piestra Die on several elements of this gift. My favorite is this belly band that embellishes the top of the box. Since the die is oblong in shape, you have lots of versatility in how much of it you want to use on your project. By die cutting a strip of gold glitter wrapping paper, I added some beautiful sparkle to the muted gift box. I really like the combo!
To tie up the complete package, I went with a piece of chocolate twill tape ribbon…I think it’s a nice contrast of style with the fancy dancy glitter. What do you think?
Last…the inside! I love the bold red tissue paper & label that greets you when you open it!
And to finish it off, I created a glitter liner on a bunch of kraft envelopes…how’s that for some brown paper swag!
- Still in the mood for some glittery inspiration? Today, I am sharing a really fun and easy project over at Design Improvised that features plenty of sparkle! Check it out and be sure to say “Hi” to Haeley and let her know that you found her through Damask Love! She’d love to hear from you.
- It feels great to see other crafters & bloggers using ideas from Damask Love in their own craftrooms! Lorraine created her own version of these crayon box calendars. Check out her version HERE! I love how she included lots of fun goodies with her design.
- Over at A Blog Named Hero, I found these adorable partial cut placecards that were inspired by this post! Go check it out and be sure to play along in their big ol Christmas Giveaway that is going on all month!
- Joan B. has got to be one of the sweetest people out there. When I found this post that she’d written about Damask Love, I was shocked and immediately called my mom to tell her about it! (Some things never change right?!) Thank you Joan for your kind words and for this virtual “high-five!” I really appreciate it!
- Asty took inspiration from these landscape calendars and designed some of her own! Take a look at April…I really love how she layered chevron stamps to create an adorable image!
If you’ve made a project inspired by something you saw here, please let me know! I’d love to share it!