Do you want to build a snowman?
Well this one is incredibly easy to build – and if for some reason you still need to make a few holiday cards, this project is the perfect solution.
Here’s what I used to make these cards:
- Kraft cardstock – I used the Little B cardstock because it is white on the inside which is what you’ll need for this project in order to create the look of a snowman. This way the white will peek out from inside the card.
- White, black and red cardstock
- A large circle paper punch – I used my 2.5″ Martha Stewart Circle Punch
- A small circle punch – like THIS one.
- Punch the large circle off the side of the bottom right corner of the card as shown
- The result will look like the card pictured. As you can see, the white interior of the card shows through – giving you the building block of your snowman.
- Punch a small circle from red cardstock and adhere to the inside of the card as shown
- Use scissors to cut a rectangle from black cardstock along with two thin slivers from the white and black cardstock
- Adhere the rectangles to the front of the card as shown to form a hat on top of the the punched circle shape.