Confession: I love hot dogs. With lots of mustard. Don’t judge. We all have our vices when it comes to food, right?
For me, July 4th means grilling some hot dogs and serving it up with a side of my mom’s potato salad. And if there happens to be a bowl of homemade banana pudding, well, I guess I’ll have some of that too…if you insist. (I also love banana pudding).
What are your July 4th traditions? If you’re in search for some new ones, I think we’ve got a few suggestions:
- Tie Dye Fourth of July S’mores ?! More like to die for July s’mores. Mmmm!
- No smoke needed for this Firecracker Piñata
- Always room for J.E.L.L.O. Especially when they look like this.
- Popsicles melt on your hand not on your bag! This would be adorable on a tote.
- Serving ice cream got a whole lot sweeter!
- These will make you the talk of the 4th of July Picnic. You can even get your guests to craft their own!