Paint pouring has quickly become a popular craft! The thin, liquid paint is perfect for creating marbled patterns on canvas, wood and other materials. Today, I’m showing you a totally new and creative way to use your paint pouring supplies – to make your own crystal ball! Here’s how!
- A round glass vase
- A terra cotta pot base – shop for the vase and pot base at your local craft store to be sure they fit together.
- ColorPour Paint
- DecoArt Extreme Sheen Paint in Silver
- Mix the ColorPour paint in a cup then pour into the vase
- Turn the vase in your hands until the entire inside of the vase is covered
- Place the vase onto a few upside down cups and allow the excess paint to drip out.
- Paint the pot base with Extreme Sheen paint
- Allow the vase and base to dry completely
- Place the vase on top of the base. Decorate with vinyl or spiders to make your crystal ball spookier!