Talk about one “hull” of a Halloween costume! This easy DIY halloween costume uses just iron on material and paper! Doesn’t get simpler than that, right?! Watch this quick video to see how I put this project together.
To make this costume you’ll need:
- Yellow Cricut Everyday Iron On
- Red Tee Shirt
- Assorted Cardstock
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut EasyPress
- Yellow felt balls
- Cricut Easy Press Mat
- Set the Cricut dial to “cardstock” and cut seed shapes from yellow iron on material. By setting to cardstock, you’ll cut through the entire material creating individual seed shapes
- Cut the leaf and flower shapes from cardstock. Assemble the flowers as shown in the video.
- Place tee on to the Easy Press Mat and arrange the seeds onto a red tee shirt then use the Cricut EasyPress to iron them into place.
- Use hot glue to adhere the paper leaves and paper flowers to the headband
…and in case you are wondering what goes on behind-the-scenes of a Halloween costume shoot, I just have to share this outtake! We had the brilliant idea to take a photo the looked like strawberries were floating in the air. Well, to achieve that, my assistant, Tatiana had to climb up on a stool and drop a trio of paper mache strawberries at the perfect moment while I stood there smiling at the camera!