Hey there friends!
As promised, I’m here with a few calendar goodies for you!!! Are you excited?!
First up, are two downloads that you can use to create your own customized calendars, similar to the one I posted HERE.
I’ve got two downloads for you – one that is in a classic font and another in a more modern font. Tomorrow, I’ll be sharing a few calendars I made with the Modern Wall Calendar template so come on back to see it!
Until then, click either of the links below to access the templates and print your heart out!
OH! And another thing….I’ve gotten several questions regarding these wall calendars, so I figured I’d answer a few here:
- Where’d you get 130lb 11×17 cardstock??
- I picked it up at Paper Presentation, which is an awesome online shop that sells everything you could ever want as a paper crafter. HERE is a link to the 130lb 11×17 cardstock that I use.
- Do you print out the calendar on your home printer?
- I wish! My home printer can only handle widths up to 8 1/2″ so that wasn’t an option. Luckily, I live across the street from a FedEx Kinkos and they have the capability of printing on large sheets of cardstock. Just save the file to a USB drive and head over to FedEx Kinkos, and you can print it out!
- Are you able to print on 130lb cardstock?
- Now this is a tricky one. The answer is yes and no. I went to one FedEx Kinkos and was able to use their printer to print on 130lb cardstock without a problem. I went to another FedEx Kinkos and was told that the 130lb cardstock is too thick to run through their printers. If this happens to you – don’t panic! There is a work-around. FedEx Kinkos does carry 11×17 cardstock; however, it is only 60lb (or thereabouts). Go ahead and print the calendar onto their lighter weight cardstock then adhere that to your 11×17 130lb cardstock. I suggest using a sheer application of gluestick to adhere to sheets together. This way you have a few tries at getting all the edges lined up well. In the event that you mess up an edge, and things aren’t lined up – don’t worry! Kinkos usually have a large scale paper trimmer. You can use it to trim down your edges so they are even.
Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions about this project! And if you create a calendar of your own with these templates, please be sure to link back to Damask Love to give proper credit!
Now with all the housekeeping out of the way, how about another calendar project? This one is a quicky that I put together for a coworker whose desk could use some livening up!
13 thoughts on “Mehndi Medallion Desk Calendar and Wall Calendar Downloads”
Thanks so much for the calendar downloads and all the deets! I know your coworker will enjoy her gift.
AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your downloads, instructions, and FAQ.
Your coworker is going to LOVE LOVE LOVE this gift. I have to compare the size I did on my mac with yours to see if I am about right with spacing. I am so happy that I can open an 11×17 document but it looks crazy on the computer. ALWAYS beautiful work Amber~
Love this calendar, Amber–what a
These are absolutely STUNNING, Amber! Sorry I don’t post comments more often on your work, but know that I LOVE it!
I had to come back again today and saw Diane’s comments and ITA ……… I am here everyday like some kind of mad woman ……. i am waiting for my water to boil to make Russian tea so I thought I would come back again and look at this beautiful post
This is amazing, I love this idea and so pretty with all of the different colors.
Beautiful job – thanks for the calendar!!
Spray adhesive works well for light even coverage when putting two sheets together too!
I really love that desk calendar, Amber. Where might I find the template for that? I know sites like SCS have people who offer them.
And thank you for the templates. VERY generous of you!
C’est vraiment très joli. J’adore.
This is one of the best blogs I have ever come across.!!!!
Data Entry Jobs
Mehndi Designs for hands
Free classifieds site
Unlock iphone 4
Work from Home Jobs
Baby shower punch recipes
How to make Diaper Wreath
Engineering Entrance Exams Dates