Shaker cards are super popular in the world of paper crafting. Usually, a shaker card contains glitter or confetti but for today’s tutorial I’m showing you how to make a shaker tag that is filled with something way more fun than confetti…we’re filling these with CANDY! Halloween candy to be exact! Once you know how to make a shaker tag, you’ll want to make one for all your friends. These shaker tags also make awesome favors for the classroom!
To make these shaker tags, you’ll first need to gather up a few key supplies:
- We R Memory Keepers Tag Punch Board
- Plastic shaker windows
- 2.5″ circle punch
- Assorted halloween papers and stickers
- Start with two pieces of paper cut to 3.25″ x 6″
- Use the We R Memory Keepers Tag Punch Board to cut the paper into perfect matching tags
- Use a 2.5″ circle punch to create a circle in one of the tags
- Add adhesive to the back of the punched tag, then place the shaker window into the hole and fill with candy.
- Remove the adhesive from the shaker window and stick the other paper tag on top
- Decorate with stickers and you’re done!