Valentine’s day is only two weeks away so we should probably use a few gemstones to celebrate. When I spotted these and these at Minted, I was immediately inspired to create a simple and adorable classroom valentine that you could whip up in minutes. You just need the right supplies:
- First you’re gonna need some gemstones…and unless you are some sort of filthy rich crafter, the plastic variety will do just fine. The bigger and gaudier – the better!
- Gold metallic crowns are what make this DIY valentine kit so fun. Kids (and grownups too) will love customizing their crown. I especially love these crowns because they are miniature and fit nicely into a treat bag.
- Of course you’ll need some valentines. These and these are perfect and you can customize the shapes or even add gold foil!
- Square foam dots are great for this project. Just keep scrolling and I’ll show you why
- ..and of course, my lovely Xyron 3″ sticker maker appears in this project…because I love it so much.
Are you loving the gem trend!?
Thanks to Minted for sponsoring today’s installment of Easy Like Sunday Morning!