Today I’ve got all my calendar downloads for you in one place along with some tips for creating your own custom stamped calendars.
- Before printing, check the page size in your “Print” dialog box. There were a few times when my computer automatically set the printer to fit the calendar onto a 8.5×11 sheet of paper. For many of the templates this is ok, but for the Modern Pattern Desk Calendar, for example, the template is formatted to print directly onto an 8.5 x 5.5, so you’ll need to check your setting to make sure that it will print correctly.
- Looking for 11×17 cardstock? Check out Paper Presentation! You can also find a lighter weight 11×17 cardstock at most FedEx Kinkos stores.
- Can’t print onto 11×17 paper from your home computer? I was able to print mine at a FedEx Kinkos store. You can also try Staples or Office Max where they offer printing service
- For the Mehndi Medallion Calendar, here are two tips that will help you out:
- Save the scraps!
- Each page of the Mehndi calendar measures 4×6, which means I could fit two on each page. That also means that you’ll have a lot of scraps after trimming down each page. Save the scraps! You can use them for making a belly band or tags for packaging.
- Pencil in the month.
- These calendar pages do not include the month. I did this so that I could stamp the month on each page using PTI’s Calendar Basics. I have noted the corresponding month next to each page but when you trim this part away, you don’t want to lose track of which month is which. To solve this issue, I simply penciled the month name on the back of each calendar page. Once I was done stamping, I erased my notes.
- Save the scraps!
Please email me with any questions you have and if you create a calendar with one of these templates – I’d love to see!!!
Have a great day!