Congratulations to Martha for earning a gift certificate to My Favorite Things. Enjoy it and I hope you can grab that Floral Fusion die you’ve had your eye on! Be sure to send me an email so that I can get your gift certificate over to you ASAP!
- When I’m not crafting, I’m tackling patio design. Well…not really but for the last few weeks I have been working on a complete overhaul of our sad, sad patio balcony . As a part of the Home Depot Patio Style Challenge, I put my crafty know-how to the test to design a colorful and functional outdoor space. The full reveal is up HERE on the Home Depot blog so go take a look. You won’t believe the before & after photos!
- I guess I’m sort of a craft pusher – so forgive me while I tempt you with the latest sale over at Ellen Hutson! Use the code MOMSDAY14 to save 20% on nearly every product in their online shop. The sale goes from Friday, May 9 – Sunday, May 11. If you need a few ideas of what to get, here are a few suggestions:
- Considering how much I love Hero Arts, these are sure to be an awesome addition to your craft collection.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this stuff is awesome and a must have! Check out how I put it to use in this project – just in case you need a little more encouragement.
- Trust me when I tell you – LittleB is the best thing to happen to dies in a long time. Their packaging is the stuff of dreams and when I toured their booth at CHA, I fell in love. This die set is one of my favorites and you may just see it soon right here on the blog.
- If your die collection is already out of control, consider stocking up on the Little B Storage Binders. They already have a magnetic backing inside and they fold closed to protect your dies and keep everything in place.
- A simple “hello” never gets old.
Happy shopping and happy crafting!