Every once in a while you’ve got to have a night with just the girls. No kids. No husbands. No boyfriends. Just a night with your favorite gals. My girlfriends and I love to get together for a makeup party, where we all bring over our stash and play with eyeshadow, lipgloss…and of course a few pairs of over-the-top false lashes! Then, we sit around with our decked out faces and sip cocktails, take pictures and tell stories well into the night. It’s a great way to spend an evening.
So, now that I’ve pitched the importance of a girl’s night, why not use your stamps to create a few invitations for this special occasion? With the popularity of electronic invitations, it’s nice to create paper invites every once in a while…and this month’s stamps make it so very easy to do just that!
With a little masking and inspiration from the CSS Girly Girl color story, you can create a set of Girl’s Night invitations that are stylish, colorful…and that don’t even need envelopes! Hop over to Damask Love (insert link) to read more about making a set of these girly invitations!
Until later, Loverlies,
P.S. Be sure to check out next week’s Style Watch where I’ll share a sweet project that will make the perfect party favor for your Girl’s Night soiree.
- Fold A Blanc Check cardstock invitation in thirds and stamp images in Perfect Little Black Dress ink on top and bottom panel.
- Color in images and stamp “Girls Night” sentiment in Perfect Little Black Dress ink.
- Print out invitation wording, layer on Coral Necklace cardstock, and mount on middle panel of invitation.
- To make seal for invitation, die cut circle and stamp image in Perfect Little Black Dress ink.
- Color image then mount on You’re Such a Gray-cious Host cardstock.
- Use adhesive to adhere seal to outside of invitation.
STAMPS: Beauty Secrets
INK: Perfect Little Black Dress
PAPER: A Blanc Check, Coral Necklace, You’re Such a Gray-cious Host
OTHER: Markers, Circle Die Cuts, Metallic Cardstock (paper piece mirror)